Kinsale Holiday Coast
You have arrived on the Kinsale holiday coast. 30 minutes from the airport or ferry and in a world all of its own. Surf a wave, walk the woods, pony trek the valleys. Discover the hidden history. Dine in our pubs and restaurants, enjoy the craic in a small village pub and you are only 15 minutes up the road from world renowned gourmet capital, Kinsale. Do it all or do nothing at all, we have something for everyone.
Dingle Farm accommodation
Joan and Tom welcome you to enjoy the peace and tranquility of life on our family run dairy and sheep farm. We are located on the Slea Head route at the foot of Mount Eagle and overlooking Ventry Bay.
Avoca Bed & Breakfast – Wicklow.
Accomodation at our farmhouse is spacious, bright, comfortable and recently refurbished. All rooms have en suite bathrooms, tea and coffee making facilities, televisions and hairdryers. We are pleased to offer our guests a non-smoking home. Enjoy breathtaking views of the beautiful Vale of Avoca, and beyond, from our home not two miles from the famous filming location for the BBC show “Ballykissangel”.
- Bandon Golf Club: Bandon Golf Club is located in County Cork, Ireland. The course can be found on the west side of Bandon between the Clonakilty and Dunmanway roads in the old Castlebernard estate.
- Kinsale Golf Club: A club with a long and distinguished history and a bright future to come. Located on the south west coast of Ireland, alongside the historic and picturesque town of Kinsale.
- Lisselan Golf Club: Providing visitors in a unique setting with outdoor leisure activities. Lisselan is primely located just off the main N71, 4km from the award winning Clonakilty town.
- Old Head Golf Links: The Old Head of Kinsale is home to a World-Class Golf Course and Luxury Members’ Accommodation located in County Cork on the Southwest Coast of Ireland.
- Ballinadee Pony Trekking and Horse Riding Farm: Family run stables offering a fine selection of friendly horses and ponies with accomplished guides to lead you. Enjoy the best of trekking over rolling farmland and beautiful countryside.
- Bandon: Droichead na Banndan, meaning the bridge of the Bandon River, is just 20 miles west of Cork city and lays claim to the title of being the gateway to West Cork.
- Clonakilty: Clonakilty in West Cork is a picturesque seaside town situated in the heart of West Cork, Ireland – A Town for All Seasons
- Cobh: The Heritage Town of Cobh is located on Great Island, which is in a prominent position at the heart of Cork Harbour, 25km from the City of Cork.
- Kinsale: The medieval town of Kinsale is not just about food. it’s also about traditional bars, beautiful buildings, narrow streets, shops and galleries and lots of activities on land and sea.
- Atlantic Charters: Atlantic Charters provides private sea charters for up to twelve people on board the 2009 catamaran, Ocean Ranger.
- GTown Surf School: Surf School at Garretstown (Gtown for short!), Co. Cork
- H2O Sea Kayaking: We may paddle the same locations regularly but every day the sea wears different outfits and shows its true beauty!
- Ocean Addicts – Diving Charter in Cork: Oceanaddicts operate Ireland’s only Dive Liveaboard along the South coast of Ireland.
- Soverign Sailing: Learn to skipper a yacht on short coastal passages within day light
Wild Life Parks
- Fota Wild Life Park: A trip to Fota Wildlife Park, one of Europe’s most modern wildlife parks, is thoroughly enjoyable as well as being educational too! Spread out over 70 acres of vast countryside, you can see over 70 different types of species that thrive in its free-range
- Millstreet Country Park: Discover the many amenities, enjoy the scenery, and the Park’s environmental heritage in all its facets.